Your local hospital has been transformed
These are exciting times at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust.
We’ve modernised and grown with over £200m of investment in our buildings and services over the last five years.
It’s the biggest change in our recent history. We have:
- 450 more doctors, nurses, midwives and health specialists (2,800 staff in total)
- a brand new maternity unit led by our award-winning midwives – see our new pictures and video.
- a new neonatal unit and labour ward
- new medical and surgical wards
- a new stroke unit
- a refurbished cancer ward
- more accident and emergency services – we’re one of the largest in London
- better, safer care every day of the week that meets the key NHS London quality standards
- nationally recognised specialist services in haematology and HIV
- state-of-the-art equipment including our new £2.8m radiotherapy linear accelerator, our super powerful 3-tesla MRI scanner, two CT scanners, 18 ultrasound units and new mammography and fluoroscopy units.
It’s all part of NHS changes to develop top quality services for the community we’re proud to serve in Enfield, Haringey and beyond.
Take a look at our brand new maternity unit
It’s one of the best in the NHS. Take a look at our new pictures. Join our head of midwifery Fiona Laird as she takes you on a tour of the £21million unit. It is a fantastic facility. Come and have a look here.
94% of our mums recommend it to their friends and family.
If you’d like to see for yourself or find out more or:
- contact our head of midwifery Fiona Laird at email@example.com
- or call the award-winning midwifery team on 020 8887 2494
Your local hospital - our story so far
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust has a long and proud history. In 2010 we celebrated our centenary and since then we have grown – and we will keep on growing as we look to a successful future working with our partners and our local community. This is our story so far.