We’re continuing to transform services at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust following a decade of change and £200m of investment.
Over 90% of our clinical services are now delivered from buildings that are new or newly modernised in the last six years.
We proud of our services and our hardworking staff team. We have:
- over 3,000 staff
- a brand new maternity unit led by our award-winning midwives – see the pictures and video.
- a new neonatal unit and labour ward
- new medical and surgical wards
- a new stroke unit
- a refurbished cancer ward
- one of the largest and busiest accident and emergency departments in London.
Every day we see approximately:
- 500 patients in A&E
- 450 inpatients on our wards
- 50 patients in major or minor surgery
- 970 outpatients
- 200 women in maternity
- 14 newborn babies.
We also provide specialist services in hematology and HIV.
We have state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technology including two linear accelerators for image-modulated radiotherapy, a super powerful 3-tesla MRI scanner, two CT scanners, 18 ultrasound units and new mammography and fluoroscopy units.
It’s all part of NHS changes to develop top quality services for the community we’re proud to serve in Enfield, Haringey and beyond.