These are exciting times at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust.
We’ve modernised and grown with over £200m of investment in our buildings and services over the last five years.
It’s the biggest change in our recent history. We have:
- 450 more doctors, nurses, midwives and health specialists (2,800 staff in total)
- a brand new maternity unit led by our award-winning midwives – see our new pictures and video.
- a new neonatal unit and labour ward
- new medical and surgical wards
- a new stroke unit
- a refurbished cancer ward
- more accident and emergency services – we’re one of the largest in London
- better, safer care every day of the week that meets the key NHS London quality standards
- nationally recognised specialist services in haematology and HIV
- state-of-the-art equipment including our new £2.8m radiotherapy linear accelerator, our super powerful 3-tesla MRI scanner, two CT scanners, 18 ultrasound units and new mammography and fluoroscopy units.
It’s all part of NHS changes to develop top quality services for the community we’re proud to serve in Enfield, Haringey and beyond.