Vision and strategic objectives
We are committed to continually improving the quality of services that we provide to our patients.
Our vision for the organisation for the next five years is:
To become the healthcare provider of choice for the diverse population we serve in north London and beyond, recognised for excellent emergency, acute, maternity and ambulatory care, delivered by excellent and compassionate staff.
Our vision is underpinned by five strategic objectives that serve as the basis for all that we do. The detail supporting the strategic objectives is built up through the associated objectives of all divisions and departments, teams and individuals.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- provide excellent clinical outcomes
- ensure positive experiences for patients and GPs
- be an employer of choice with efficient and compassionate staff who act as ambassadors for the hospital
- provide services that offer good value for taxpayers
- develop our site so we can provide more high quality services for our patients and staff, including education, teaching and learning
Page last updated: July 2017