We have a well established GP liaison service for GPs, practice managers and other healthcare professionals who need further information about our services, our consultants, their specialties and our referral processes.
It also enables us to get valuable feedback so we can improve what we do and how we do it.
We aim to:
- provide up-to-date information on service developments
- listen to GPs’ views and comments to help us plan and redesign our services
- resolve issues that need addressing promptly and effectively
- provide a link with our consultants and other clinical staff to facilitate conversations
- support GP education and organise GP events
- explore ways of working together
To find out more about our services, please visit our dedicated GP extranet website: nww.northmid.nhs.uk.
Would you like to get your views heard?
Your feedback is important to us!
Please submit this 5-minute GP satisfaction survey and let us know what we do well and where we could improve
Please note that the extranet is a secure service accessible only from N3 enabled devices.
The GP liaison service is available from 9am–5pm, Monday to Friday via our switchboard 020 8887 2000.