- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Very effective work to release fear and build confidence
- Comforting massage
- How the father/birth partner can be your powerful protector and support
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Knowledge and information about the whole process
- How ‘the system’ works, and how to work with it to achieve the best result for you
- A simple practice regime to support you at home
- Understanding how the mind and body work together and how to utilise this at time of birth.
The course is organised in 2 weekend sessions. Each session lasts 6 hours.
The cost of the 12-hour course is £250, this includes a CD ‘colour and calmness’, a hypnobirthing book and a folder containing the script for relaxation, visualization and guides to make the sessions more enjoyable.
Refreshments will be provided. (There is a discounted rate for women on income support, please enquire for more information)
You should bring along a pillow and/or yoga mat.
Dates for your booked sessions will be confirmed by email after acknowledgment of booking and receipt of full payment. We recommend you to book to attend sessions after 28 weeks of pregnancy. There will be limited spaces so early booking is recommended.
Please download our hypnobirthing leaflet.
Hypnobirthing weekend sessions take place every last Saturday and Sunday of each month, 10am to 4pm at the Trust Boardroom, Podium 1, West Rotunda at North Middlesex Hospital.
BOOK HYPNOBIRTHING CLASSES
To book, please contact:
T: 07776 993080 (Jennie Grierson)
Community midwifery team
T: 020 8887 2581