We are committed to making inpatients' stay in hospital as pleasant and easy as possible. We want you to have a speedy recovery.
We've produced an Information booklet for our inpatients that's full of useful information for you and your visitors. It's easy to read with lots of helpful pictures to guide you through.
The booklet includes information about:
- the team who will look after you on the ward
- how you and your visitors can help us to reduce the risk of infection
- giving your consent
- maintaining your privacy and dignity
- food and drink on the ward
- guidelines and rules for your visitors
- carers' passports - benefits for regular visitors
- hospital services for patients and visitors
- preparing to go home
Getting here, finding us and parking
To find us by car or public transport, for information about parking, maps of the area and hospital, see the Contact Us section of this website.
Other useful information for inpatients
You may also like to look at the following information:
Food and catering Leaving the hospital
No smoking policy Patient transport
Prevention and control of infection Patient privacy and dignity
Visiting inpatients Your stay
Free Wi-Fi for patients and visitors Royal Free Radio
Page last updated: December 2017