We are delighted to be able to provide free Wi-Fi to patients on most wards, to outpatients and in accident and emergency. We are one of the first hospitals to do so. You will need a mobile telephone that is Wi-Fi enabled and that is connected to the 3G or 4G network. To access free Wi-Fi for 24 hours follow these five steps:
- connect to the NMH_GUESTS network using your Wi-Fi enabled mobile and follow the prompts.
- You will be sent an email details so you can sign in. You will need to use your mobile network to retrieve this and must temporarily turn off your Wi-Fi network.
- Once you have received your sign on details, return to the NMH_GUESTS Wi-Fi sign on page. To do so, you will need to turn Wi-Fi back on in settings, and you may need to drive your device to open a website, for example, bbc.co.uk.
- On the NMH_GUESTS sign on page, enter the details you have been sent and accept the terms and conditions.
- You should now be connected to the NMH_GUEST network and to the hospital’s website. Access to the internet will be for 24 hours after which time you will need to re-register.
Please ask a member of staff for help if you are having difficulty.
Page last updated: January 2018