About Covid-19 vaccinations at the Dugdale Centre
The NHS is currently delivering the largest vaccination programme in its history, with three different delivery routes for the COVID-19 vaccine. These are:
- Hospital hubs
- Vaccination centres – large sites convenient for transport networks
- Local vaccine services – provided by GPs and pharmacies
Now that we have a vaccine that has been confirmed as safe and effective by the MHRA, we are rolling it out to those groups who the independent JCVI* have decided need it most when the supplies are available to us. To help to deliver the roll out, the community services at North Mid has partnered with the Dugdale Centre to set up a new large scale vaccination centre.
You can now book your COVID-19 vaccination appointment if you are:
- aged 50 or over
- clinically extremely vulnerable
- a frontline health or social care worker
- eligible for Carer's Allowance
In the following ways:
- Online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination
- Or by calling 119 free of charge
For everyone else, the NHS will contact you when it’s your turn so please don’t seek a vaccine before then, as the centre will not be operating on a “walk-in” or “on-request” basis.
We do not anticipate any disruption to those who live or work near the site.
* Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation – the independent committee of experts which advises UK health departments on immunisation.
The vaccination centre at the Dugdale can be found in the heart of Enfield Town. The full address is:
39 London Rd, London, Enfield EN2 6DS