North Mid is working in partnership with Enfield Council to deliver a new programme for young people to be mentored by staff at the hospital.
We have recruited 15 members of staff who are extremely passionate about helping young people achieve their goals, and will provide valuable support by working with mentees on issues that are important to them.
The trained mentors will support mentees to make informed choices in life and enable them to meet their potential.
Sign up to be mentored
The mentoring programme is open to people:
- Aged between 13 -19
- Living in Enfield or Haringey
- Passionate about reaching your goals
- Looking for direction (not sure about this question)
- Committed, this mentoring programme will last between 3-6 months
- Reliable and willing to make the best out of this excellent opportunity
- Have good communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Mentees will receive monthly catch ups with their mentors
- A chance to find out what it is like working within the NHS/Career pathways into the NHS
- A chance to set clear goals and objectives
- Be part of something truly rewarding
- Receive a certificate/ end of mentoring graduation
We are looking to recruit 15 mentees to be part of this project.
Applications are now open to mentees from until Monday 21 June.
The mentoring will last between 3-6 months and will commence in July 2021.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in being part of this programme, please complete the short application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 21 June 2021.
Download the application form: Mentee - Application Form Final [docx] 52KB