We care about your health and wellbeing and we're here to support you.
We welcome any feedback you have and on the site itself and what further benefits you would like the Trust to offer. Please contact the Sports, Art and Social club with your ideas.
Car leasing scheme
Sgfleet is a professional fleet management company who obtain excellent discounts on buying, maintaining and all elements of running new cars. These discounts are passed on to you to ensure you have a trouble free, and cost effective motoring experience. You can drive a new car for less.
What is Personal Contract Hire?
Personal Contract Hire allows you to lease any car from sgfleet . All cars will benefit from our corporate buying power and the manufacturer discounts this brings.
The cost shown on your quote includes all of the following:
- Servicing and full maintenance
- Consumables (i.e. brake pads/discs, wiper blades, oil, bulbs)
- Roadside Assistance
- Accident management
Flexibility, choice, convenience, cost savings
• All cars in the UK market are available
• Choice of lease term
• Corporate discounts
• Everything is included in a fixed monthly payment
• Initial rental of either 1, 3 6, 9 or 12 months
Who is eligible to take part in the scheme?
- The scheme is open to all employees, their family and friends.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 75 years old.
- Applicants ideally should have passed their probation and been in their role for 6 months or more.
- To find out what your probation period is if you are a new employee (or in a new role), please speak to your Line Manager or HR Department.
Your work email address should be your user name, but if a personal email address is being used, you will be asked to enter an activation code - 618205
For further assistance please contact
Tel: 0344 85 45 161
North London Credit Union
- Established and based in Enfield since 1994, the North London Credit Union (NLCU) is a not-for-profit financial co-operative, run on behalf of its members by a small team of paid staff and volunteers, who all live in the North London area.
- They offer a variety of fair loans and secure savings products for our members.
- They also run free and simple payroll deduction schemes to give your employees access to all our products, as well as savings clubs for groups and schools.
- Membership is free and open to individuals who live or work in the boroughs of Enfield, Barnet, Haringey, Waltham Forest and south Hertfordshire.
Health service discounts
Providing exclusive offers for NHS Staff. Connecting businesses looking to attract NHS Staff with NHS Staff looking for good deals. On this site you will find exclusive Health Service discounts, offers and deals. Find out more on their website.
Blue Light Card
The Blue Light Card provides those in the NHS, Emergency Services and Armed Forces with discounts both online and in store. The Blue Light Card also allows small and large companies to get involved with offering a discount and encourage companies in local areas to offer discounts to the NHS, Emergency Services and Armed Forces. Find out more by getting in touch with them.
Cycle to Work Scheme
Cyclescheme enables you to get a bike and accessories tax-free, saving on average about half the cost. You choose a bike, hire it for an agreed length of time, then snap it up for a fraction of its original value. It's like a year-round sale, with interest free credit available in over 2,000 retailers nationwide.
The scheme is open to all staff whose term of employment is more than the period of the loan (minimum 9 months). To take advantage of the tax breaks that result from salary sacrifice please also note:
- You need to be a UK taxpayer
- You need to be over 18 years of age to comply with Consumer Credit Act legislation
- You need to be earning more than the National Minimum Wage after your loan repayment has been deducted
Employer code: 114C91