Become a nurse or midwife at North Mid
At North Mid, you’ll find a team that truly believes in living our values in everything we do.
- We are caring
- We are fair
- We are open.
If you share these three values , join our unique hospital and feel inspired by the people, facilities, community and places around you.
We are looking for individuals who are committed to providing high standards of quality care. In return, you will find absolute commitment to you and your development.
Benefits of a career in nursing and midwifery at North Mid
- professional development and career opportunities in a wider range of areas, including trauma care, maternity and specialist paediatric services
- a London university-accredited preceptorship programme that has been recognised nationally
- flexible working, rotations and internal transfers
- additions to basic pay for working unsocial hours
- excellent NHS pension
- annual leave – start at 27 days rising up to 33 days on top of eight public holidays
- occupational, physical and mental health support services
- maternity and paternity leave
- a caring, fair and open culture where you will be respected and supported.