About our Community Advice Hub
Our Community Advice Hub can help you access council and voluntary support groups and services. This includes early help and preventative support on issues such as, finance, housing and employment.
Advice provided by the hub can include:
- Supporting people to address debt and preventing financial problems from escalating
- Supporting people to secure a home or keep them in their homes
- Supporting people to find voluntary, paid work or educational opportunities
- Supporting people to feel more independent and connected, and less lonely by connecting people to resources
- Supporting people to be able to look after children, keeping them safe, well and in school
- Identifying and providing support to unpaid carers with their caring role.