Annual reports and accounts
Expenditure over £25,000
We are committed to being an open and transparent organisation. As part of this commitment we have published any expenditure over £25,000, this is in line with the government’s commitment to greater transparency of how public funds are used.
Please find below our financial transparency documents.
- Payments November 2020 .xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments October 2020 .xlsx [xlsx] 13KB
- September 2020 Payments.xlsx[xlsx] 13KB
- August 2020 Payments.xlsx[xlsx] 11KB
- Payments.July 2020 xlsx [xlsx] 13KB
- Payments June 2020.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments May 2020.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments April 2020.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments March 2020.xlsx [xlsx] 13KB
- Payments February 2020.xlsx [xlsx] 13KB
- Payments January 2020.xlsx [xlsx] 15KB
- Payments December 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 15KB
- Payments November 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 12KB
- Payments October 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 15KB
- Payments September 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments August 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments July 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments June 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 13KB
- Payments May 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments April 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 15KB
- Payments March 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 14KB
- Payments February 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 12KB
- Payments January 2019.xlsx [xlsx] 13KB
Provider Licence Self Assessment (G6 and FT4)
NHS Trusts are required to make the following self-certified declarations:
- Condition FT4: Providers must certify compliance with required governance standards and objectives.
- Condition G6: Providers must certify that their Board has taken all precautions necessary to comply with the licence, NHS Acts and NHS Constitution.
Whilst NHS Trusts are exempt from holding a provider licence, NHS Trusts are required to comply with conditions equivalent to the licence that NHS Improvement has deemed appropriate. This is then used as a basis for oversight. NHS Trusts therefore are legally subject to the equivalent of certain licence conditions and in light of this have to self-certify each year.
Quarter four - 2020-21
- Performance in Initiating Q4 2019-20.pdf [pdf] 199KB
- Performance in Delivering Q4 2019-20.pdf [pdf] 188KB
Quarter one - 2020-21
- Performance in Initiating Q1 2020-21.pdf [pdf] 197KB
- Performance in Delivering Q1 2020-21.pdf [pdf] 181KB
Quarter two - 2020-21
Standing Orders, Standing Financial Instructions and Terms of References
- Standing Orders, Standing Financial Instructions and Scheme of Delegation (v15 October 2020) [docx]
- Terms of Reference - Audit Committee [docx]
- Terms of Reference - Charitable Funds Committee [docx]
- Terms of Reference - Finance, Performance and Planning Committee [docx]
- Terms of Reference - Quality Committee [docx]
- Terms of Reference - Remuneration Committee [docx]
- Terms of Reference - Workforce Committee [docx]
Trade Union facility time
Under the Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017, which took effect from 1 April 2017, Trusts are required to publish details of facility time taken by directly employed, recognised trade-union representatives employed by the Trust. The tables below provide details for the trust.
TU representative – (total number of employees who were TU representatives in 2019/20)
|Number of employees who were relevant union officials during the relevant period||Number (FTE)|
Percentage of time spent on facility time – the facility time spent by employees who were TU representative officials.
|Percentage of time working on facility time||Number of employees|
Percentage of pay bill spent on facility time – the percentage of the total pay bill spent on paying employees who were TU representatives for facility time during the relevant period and the percentage based on the total pay bill.
|Total cost of facility time||£110.7k|
|Total pay bill||£221,405k|
|Percentage of the total pay bill spent on facility time, calculated as: (total cost of facility time ÷ total pay bill) x 100||0.05%|
Paid TU activities
|Time spent on paid TU activities as a percentage of total paid facility time hours calculated as: (total hours spent on paid TU activities by TU representatives during the relevant period ÷ total paid facility time hours) x 100||98%|