Volunteer with us
- Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Are you interested in gaining experience in a busy healthcare setting, learning new skills and meeting new people?
- Do you want to give something back to the local community and to the NHS?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then volunteering at North Middlesex University Hospital is definitely for you.
North Middlesex University Hospital is supported by a team of dedicated and skilled volunteers with sole focus – to help us deliver outstanding experience for our patients and their relatives and carers. Whether through befriending our inpatients, helping hospital visitors to navigate the many miles of the hospital’s corridors, welcoming visitors with s friendly smiles, helping with virtual visiting, helping us to develop new services, collecting feedback from our patients to help us improve… and much, much more – your role at North Middlesex University Hospital will keep you busy and make you feel happy!
We will also offer you:
- Comprehensive induction, training and support from one of our experienced volunteers
- Agreed upon travel expenses and meal allowance
- Personal and professional development and training
- Support to improve your employability
- Reference for job applications upon completion of your placement
We have a range of volunteering roles available so why not contact us now so you can join the team as soon as possible?
Please note that:
- our volunteer placements are subject to two references, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and occupational health clearances however, we are streamlining this process to deploy volunteers quickly.
- our volunteer positions are not suitable for people seeking work experience, work placements or clinical and nursing experience. If you are interested in a work experience placement with the hospital, please email our work experience team at: email@example.com