About our continence service
We are nurses who provide a continence service for the residents of Enfield. Our aim is to promote continence and to manage incontinence.
What we offer
- We provide the following services:
- One to one assessments, diagnosis and management.
- Referral to outside agencies when required.
- Assessment for provision of aids/Continence products where appropriate.
- Patient and Carer education in order to manage continence issues.
- Ongoing training for Staff, Residential & Nursing Homes.
Our Clinics are currently held at Forest Primary Care Centre. We also run a joint clinic once a fortnight at Chase Farm Hospital.
Who is the service for
Patients with continence problems living in the borough of Enfield.
How you can access our service
We accept referrals from healthcare professionals, social services, and offer advice to patients and carers.