About our respiratory community service in Enfield
We provide assessment, advice and support to people with respiratory disease in Enfield.
A nurse consultant led service with specialist respiratory nurses, respiratory physiotherapists and respiratory technical instructor.
What we offer
- Assessment of patients in their home or clinic and planning for their future needs in accordance with patient wishes and service guidelines, care is given according to national guidance (NICE, GOLD, BTS)
- Professional support, advice and education to patients and their relatives to enable them to effectively manage their illness and return to their normal status wherever possible.
- Assessment, monitoring and titration of drug therapy to optimise treatment.
- Liaison with the palliative care team and support for patients and relatives who require palliative care and those experiencing deterioration in their quality of life with regard to physical, psychological, social and spiritual element of care.
- Training to health care providers for people with respiratory disease where necessary.
- Oxygen assessment and review.
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
Location of clinics
- Forest Primary Care Centre, 308a Hertford Road, London, N9 7HD
- Lincoln Road Medical Practice, Bush Hill Park, Enfield, EN1 1LJ
- St Michael’s Site, Gater Drive, Enfield, EN2 0JB
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation is run at Albany Leisure Centre and Cumbria Villa Chase Farm Hospital